IF you use ladders for your business, it’s vital to ensure you carry them safely.
It’s also important to be able to mount and demount them easily and without risk to yourself or your workers.
Rhino Products introduced the latest incarnation of its SafeStow ladder racks at the recent Commercial Vehicle Show. Rigid aluminium alloy frame members, combined with supporting gas rams, are used to allow ladders to be raised and lowered within seconds.
Key features are:
- Three versions to carry single, double (two parallel) and extra wide ladders
- Multi gas-ram assisted, eliminating the need to lift up/down heavy ladders, reducing potential lifting injuries
- Manufactured from robust aluminium and stainless steel components
- Adjustable to carry most ladder types
- Secure and lockable
- Load stops are included
- Available in 2.2 metre (RAS06) and 3.1 metre (RAS07) lengths
- Independently approved 20G crash tested and TÜV approved
And the new additions include:
- Five-way easy adjustable settings to optimise the resistance of the gas rams to the weight of your ladders – helpful when loading/unloading different weight ladders
- Ultra-low overall height, with all gas rams remaining horizontal in operation
- Universal fitting to all types of Rhino roof bars and racks
If your business involves regular loading and unloading, you need to take your van racking seriously and the new SateStow has to be an option.