Hyundai iLoad Crew Van
Review: Ralph Morton
Hyundai iLoad 2.5 CRDi Comfort Crew Van
What is it?
SPECIAL order only version of iLoad panel van provides a versatile people and cargo mover. The six-seater iLoad Crew Van is a one version only model – the Comfort – but comes well specified with items such as air conditioning and anti-lock brakes as standard. Drive is to the rear wheels.
- Spacious cabin seats six comfortably
- Air conditioning, electric windows, iPod socket standard
- Excellent driving position and easy to drive
- Low-revving diesel has plenty of torque
- Easy access to rear seats with twin sliding doors
- Load volume still a highly useful 2.5 sq m
- Plus there’s a one tonne payload
- All backed up by Hyundai’s excellent five year/100,000 mile warranty
- Well put together but rear blanking panels flimsy
- Interior dash finish is plasticky
- Load hooks sit proud of floor
- None in stock – special order only
What you need to Know
|P11D Value:||£15,595 ex VAT|
|Monthly Rental: *||£390 + VAT|
|What will it be worth: **||£n/a|
|Loadspace Volume:||2.5sq m|
|Basic Loadspace Dimensions:||1585mm long x 1620mm wide x 1350mm high|
|Engine:||2.5 turbo diesel|
*Monthly contract hire rental generated by Concept Vehicle Leasing. Based on a 36 month lease at 10,000 miles a year, 3+35 payments.
** Trade value of van if purchased after three years and 60,000 miles.
(Powered by Deltapoint)
Business Van Manager Road Test Rating
A highly useful and versatile addition to the standard Hyundai iLoad panel van. The Crew Van is easy to drive, highly manoeuvrable, pleasantly comfortable and quiet while the iLoad has the reassurance of Hyundai’s fantastic five-year or 100,000 mile warranty. The only drawback is its limited availability – Hyundai dealers hold none in stock.