YOU rely on your van for your business, so it’s vital you have the right insurance in case the worst happens, but are you happy with the level of cover your policy provides?
A new insurance product from the Co-operative Insurance is offering this tempting range of features:
- Personal Accident cover up to £2500
- 24/7 claims helpline
- 24/7 accident recovery service
- Replacement locks if keys are lost or stolen
- Personal Effects cover up to £100 (for loss or damage to personal items while are in or on the van)
- Motor Legal Expenses
- No administration fee for mid-term changes.
And to cater for different budgets it comes in three levels of cover: comprehensive; third party fire and theft; or third party only.
The insurance includes an ‘Uninsured Driver Promise’, which covers the policy excess if a claim needs to be made that results from an accident with an uninsured driver.
And if your keys are lost or stolen, under the Co-op’s business van insurance the locks will be replaced free without affecting the No Claims Discount.