THE Freight Transport Association series of Van Excellence conferences is coming to Scotland – and there are two free places for Business Van readers on offer.
Places usually cost £325+VAT for FTA members and £385+VAT for non-members.
The FTA’s Van Excellence scheme aims to drive up standards in business van operations, and to minimize the imposition of truck-like legislation on business van users.
The Van Excellence conference will focus on a variety of issues relevant to van operators.
What do you have to do to get your free places?
Just email us now at:
email@example.com with ‘Van Excellence Dunblane’ in the subject field
The first 2 emails grab the free places.
Key topics include:
- Managing road risk – maximising benefits, reducing the risks and the impact on your business.
- Reducing fuel spend.
- Vehicle specifications – benefits of best practice, common mistakes and trends.
- Future van technology.
- VOSA’s view of enforcement in the world of vans.
- Current and upcoming legislative issues.
- An examination of the van excellence scheme through the eyes of an accredited operator.
The conference takes place on Tuesday 29 October at the rather lovely Double Tree by Hilton, Dunblane Hydro, from 9.30am to 4.30pm. Click here for the venue website.