Sprinter Premium Edition
- On-the-road £35,962
- Business users only – 1-24 vans.
- Based on a Euro 5 Sprinter 313CDI LWB HR van
- Option pack only available on 2 and 3 Series Vans
- £379 per month
- Over 48 months plus £9,172 deposit and £9,100 optional purchase payment.
- 10,000 miles per annum
- Mileage and damage charges may apply
- Offer ends 30 June 2016
- Mercedes-Benz Finance
MERCEDES-Benz Vans has launched a limited edition Sprinter Premium Edition for £379/month for retail customers following the success of the Sprinter 20th Anniversary edition last year.
The new Sprinter Premium Edition builds on the already impressive Sprinter standard specification with additional features to enhance comfort, functionality and vehicle appearance but the special finance package offer ends at the end of June 2016.
Available for 2-Series (3.0t GVW) and 3-Series (3.5t GVW) panel van models across all engines, the Sprinter Premium Edition includes the following additional specification as standard – Integrated Becker MAP PILOT satellite navigation, Audio 15 colour screen infotainment unit, Tempmatic air conditioning, Comfort driver’s seat with inner armrest, chrome effect radiator grille, ‘Premium Edition’ badging on the rear of the van, outside temperature indicator and full wheel trims.
More critical to safe operation of the vehicle, the Sprinter Premium Edition also benefits from, as standard:
- Crosswind Assist, which supports the driver in strong, gusty side winds through automatic brake interventions,
- Adaptive brake light, to indicate a critical braking manoeuvre,
- Adaptive ESP, the dynamic control system that also takes vehicle load into account,
- and Rescue Assist QR code stickers, which gives emergency services critical information at the scene of an accident.
Every Mercedes-Benz Vans vehicle purchase also comes with free MobiloVan 30-year free roadside assistance cover across the UK and Europe, as well as a three-year, unlimited mileage warranty, and Service Plan from £10 per month (excluding VAT, based on two services over two years) to ensure maximum uptime for these hardworking vans.