DO you want to get your hands on a new Mercedes-Benz small van for your business?
Then you’ll be pleased to know that the Mercedes Citan can be ordered now, and starting at £195 a month for the 108CDI Compact version.The 108CDI Compact costs £13,095 if you buy it outright.
We’ve driven the Citan – read the full review here
The monthly-payment-led finance is based on a Mercedes-Benz Agility Contract Purchase package – and you can finance any of the new Citan range this way.
The 109CDI ‘Trade Edition’ variant can be had for a one-off payment deposit of £585, and 35 monthly payments of £195 that’s £48.75 a week – or just £6.96 a day. Or purchased outright, the Citan ‘Trade’ costs £13,645.
Contract Hire customers can have a Citan 109CDI Compact ‘Trade Edition’ for a one-off deposit of £630, and 35 monthly payments of £210.
The Citan 108CDI Compact is yours for a deposit of £720 and 35 monthly payments of £240 – that’s a business-friendly monthly payment equivalent to £60 per week or £8.57 per day.
The 108CDI Compact has an outright recommended retail price of £13,095 or can be financed through Contract Hire at £210 per month.
The 109CDI Extra Long Panel Van, which is equipped with the more powerful 110hp engine, can be purchased with an Agility finance package for a deposit of £900 and 35 payments of £300 per month (£75 a week, or £10.71 a day).
There’s also a number of options packs:
- Drivers Pack, available on Citan Panel Van, Dualiner and Traveliner models, includes electric folding mirrors, centre armrest with stowage compartment, air conditioning and Parktronic reversing aid. The Drivers Pack costs £26 per month, £1,222 if bought outright.
- Safety Pack, available for all Citan Panel Vans, includes driver and passenger thorax bag, passenger airbag and fog lamps. The safety package costs £15 per month, or £517 if bought outright.
- Appearance Pack, available on Panel Van, Dualiner and Traveliner models, includes body-coloured bumpers, mirrors and trim, plus 15in seven-spoke alloy wheels. The pack costs £14 per month, or £686 if bought outright.
- Cargo Pack, available on all Citan Panel van models, includes split cargo retention grill (replacing standard solid bulkhead) reinforced tyres and folding co-driver’s seat. When specified and financed through either Agility Contract or Contract Hire, the Cargo Pack, is £13 per month, or £441 if bought outright.
- Flexibility Pack, available on Citan Dualiner models, includes stowage compartment in instrument panel, centre armrest with stowage, three-person bench seat with folding retention grill. The Flexibility Pack costs £794.
(Prices are ex VAT.)