Vito at a glance
• Fresh styling echos the Sprinter and Citan
• Front- and rear-wheel drive models for the first time
• New frugal 1.6-litre diesel engine joins 2.1-litre variants
• All models 14 cm longer than the outgoing model
• Class-leading payloads up to 1,369kg
IT seems that every manufacturer in the world has launched new van models in the past 12 months – we’ve never seen a year like it!
Some are completely fresh and some are more modest face-lifts, but this flurry of activity has certainly kept the staff at businessvans.co.uk busy lately, flying to various foreign destinations to drive all the new vehicles.
Not be left out in the cold, Mercedes is about to launch a new Vito and as a taster before the first driving event, we were invited to travel to Berlin to take a quick dekko at what’s on offer.