MERCEDES-BENZ’s new Citan went on sale this month priced from £13,095 (ex-VAT) for the 108 CDI Compact model up to £17,545 for the 111CDI Extra Long five-seat Dualiner crew cab.
The Citan, Mercedes’ first foray into the small van market, comes in three lengths – Compact, Long and Extra Long with load volumes of up to 2.4cu m, 3.1cu m and 3.8cu m.
Three versions of the Citan’s 1.5-litre diesel engine are available, with power outputs of 75hp, 90hp and 110hp, and torque figures of 180Nm, 200Nm and 240Nm respectively.
Mercedes has worked hard at it’s Agility finance packages which allow buyers to view the spec they want with related monthly payments. Based on 35 monthly payments plus an initial one off deposit equivalent to three times the monthly payment, examples are:
- Citan 109 CDI Compact Trade Edition – £195 a month (that’s £6.95 a day);
- Citan 108 CDI Long – £260 a month;
- Citan 108 CDI Compact blueEFFICIENCY – £245 a month;
- Citan 109 CDI Extra Long Panel Van – £300 a month.
(The model and option figures provided are ex-factory full list price excluding VAT, for business users only. The payment-led monthly finance is based on a Mercedes-Benz Agility Contract Purchase package.)
Contract hire rates are also attractive with the Citan 108 CDI Compact and the 109 Compact Trade edition both starting at £210 a month.
The Citans come with a choice of options packs:
- Drivers Pack, available on Citan Panel Van, Dualiner and Traveliner models;
- Safety Pack, available on all Citan Panel Vans;
- Appearance Pack, available on Panel Van, Dualiner and Traveliner models; and
- Cargo Pack, available on all Citan Panel van models.
Keep up to date with developments in our Business Van News section.