Van with a plan
- The New Peugeot Partner van goes on sale in June;
- Exceptional practicality with floor space for two Euro pallets;
- Increased specification including Touchscreen and TomTom GO 5000 semi-integrated navigation;
- Available in panel van and crew van versions, priced from £13,215 and £15,285 excluding VAT;
- EV panel van claims 106 miles between charges, and comes with an eight-year/60,000-mile battery warranty and priced at £21,300.
A BRAVE new business face has been put on one of the UK’s most popular van, the Peugeot New Partner.
It’s fresh new front end features a contemporary designed nose and fresh headlamp styling, bringing it into line with the new Peugeot family face already seen on other recently launched vehicles.
Inside the modifications made the floor pan mean that even the L1 version has class leading carrying capacity for two Euro pallets.
Keeping control of running costs is a key part of any light commercial vehicle (LCV) fleet, and the New Partner claims to be a star performer on a budget. Among the economical engines in the range, there are new VTi petrol and BlueHDi diesel units to choose from, which meet Euro 6 standards.
The engine range includes:
- 1.6-litre VTi 98 Petrol 5-speed manual Euro 6
- 1.6-litre HDi 75 5-speed manual
- 1.6-litre HDi 92 5-speed manual
- 1.6-litre HDi 92 ATV with Grip Control 5-speed manual
- 1.6-litre BlueHDi 100 S&S 5-speed manual Euro 6
- 1.6-litre BlueHDi 100 S&S 6-speed ETG Euro 6