WE were impressed when we saw the Renault range of fully racked Ready 4 Work vans at the CV Show earlier this year.
Ready 4 Work is the result of a collaboration between Renault and Bri-Stor, the racking experts. It’s available on Renault Kangoo, Trafic and Master ranges – with the first installations going into the all new Renault Master.
You can order your van ready-racked so when you pick it up from the Renault dealer everything is installed and, well, Ready 4 Work.
Now Renault has announced pricing for the range, starting from £750 for a Kangoo, and rising to £1500 for a medium wheelbase Renault Master. And the good news is that the price of the racking can be included in the same finance package as the van.
There are two ranges, starting with System 1 which has the following features:
- Two part anti-slip phenolic coated floor;
- Load and crash tested extruded aluminium floor rails to give maximum strength;
- 10mm plywood base;
- Brackets connect to the existing load lashing points, so there’s no drilling into the structure of the van
- Made from high strength Dual-Phase steel – lighter and stronger than mild steels, and helping to maximise payload;
- 4 years, 100,000 mile warranty, like the LCV range.
System 2, the Specialist Storage System, adds three telescopic drawers and is intended for those who want a more bespoke set-up for particular trades.