WHERE’S the coolest pace to be this autumn? If your business needs refrigerated vans, then you could do worse than make a beeline for the Temperature Controlled Storage & Distribution exhibition at Peterborough Arena on 18 September.
The two-day show promises the largest collection of refrigerated vehicles in one place and more than 85 exhibitors showing a vast range of products and services, all with the aim of keeping chilled and frozen supply chain costs down.
There’s also a free conference programme offering a range of seminars. These are staged by the Food Storage & Distribution Federation on the first day, and by the British Frozen Food Federation on the second day.
The sessions on Wednesday 18 September will cover subjects that include:
- Training, Skills and Careers
- Longer Trailers
- Logistics IT for Food Storage and Distribution Companies
- Mobile Refrigeration
- Business Continuity Planning.
The Thursday programme on 19 September will take in sessions that include:
- An Overview of the Frozen Food Industry
- Health & Safety
- A seminar from exhibitor Witron, about fully automated case picking at minus 24°C.