Better business motoring promised by Renault
RENAULT is improving the support it provides business van managers with a new level of support called Renault Business Promise.
The key elements to the revised service are based on a combination of warranty, recovery, servicing and delivery promises, says Renault.
At the same time the French manufacturer has renamed its operation from Renault Corporate to Renault Business ‘to ensure that business customers of every fleet size, benefit from the most complete care package offered by any manufacturer.’
Among the commitments Renault is making under Renault Business are:
- three years guaranteed mobility – a like for like replacement should anything go wrong to your van
- national servicing price bands
- reduced service, maintenance and repair costs
- Renault iCare – fully-managed ‘pay-as-you-earn’ service, maintenance and repair system
- Renault Pro+ business-specific dealerships – currently scheduled to expand from 15 to 25 outlets.
Renault’s director of fleet and commercial vehicle operations, Darren Payne, commented: “Over the last few months, we’ve taken a close look at the range and quality of services we’ve historically been able to offer our business customers. We’ve kept the needs of business customers firmly at the heart of the process, and as a result, we’ve launched our Renault Business Promise to keep van fleets on the move.
With the wealth of improvements in place, we now firmly believe that we offer the best and most flexible package of any manufacturer in the industry.”