fuelGenie fuel card accepted at supermarket forecourts
BUSINESS van operators can save money on fuel expenditure with a new fuel business card accepted on supermarket forecourts – where cheaper diesel can usually be found.
The fuelGenie card will be useful for companies feeling the pinch of the recession and the recent fuel price increases. The fuelGenie card is accepted at some 1,000 Morrisons and Tesco stores. According to fuelGenie the cost savings can be £200 for five vehicles; and £2000 for 50 vehicles.
“Everyone’s feeling the pinch from diesel price rises – we felt it was about time someone made life easier,” said Sarah Keane, head of sales and business development at fuelGenie. “fuelGenie is all about saving businesses time and money and making the expense tracking hassle-free.”
According to fuelGenie, business van operators will benefit from:
- up to 3% lower fuel bills;
- no card fees and free financial reporting;
- being able to manage cashflow more efficiently – just pay at the end of the month;
- 24/7 online account management;
- one monthly bill with a VAT breakdown to make it simple to reclaim VAT; and
- no need to commit to a minimum usage, number of cards or fixed term contract.
The card means you or your staff can also personally claim any loyalty points from each supermarket fill-up.