Citroen ‘scrap’ deals on Nemo, Berlingo, Dispatch and Relay
BUY AN economical city van for under £5000. That’s the promise from Citroen if you take part in the scrappage scheme.
The special deals run until the end of September.
Prices include manufacturer’s scrappage allowance cashback, £1000 government scrappage subsidy and a participating dealer contribution, but exclude VAT, delivery, number plates, government first registration fee and road fund licence. Prices are only available to business customers trading in a Government Scrappage Scheme qualifying 10-year-old vehicle.
The offer includes:
- Nemo vans available from just £4,995
- Berlingo First vans available from just £5,145
- Berlingo vans available from just £6,645
- Dispatch vans available from just £8,695
- Relay LCVs available from just £10,195
During the scheme’s first three months of operation Citro