New van service and warranty packages
- Servicing can take place across the network of retailers
- Warranty can be arranged for up to 5 years and 150,000 miles on vans and cars.
- Fleet warranty will cover the cost of specified mechanical and electrical repairs or components after the manufacturer’s warranty ends
- Full Vauxhall service history for each vehicle helps protect future value of fleet
A NEW Vauxhall aftersales scheme for van and business car users cuts SME hassle with new service plans and warranty packages.
Administered by EMaC Ltd, Fleet Service Plans allow businesses to lock in the fleet parts pricing and labour rate today for vehicles across Vauxhall’s award-winning commercial vehicle and car ranges. And because prices are fixed for the duration of the plan, they’re inflation-proof.
Under the Vauxhall aftersales scheme routine servicing for vehicles is covered in line with Vauxhall’s recommended schedules – as well as extras such as brake fluid and cam belt changes.
Genuine Vauxhall parts are included in the price, as is the labour of experienced, Vauxhall-trained technicians. All this and the full Vauxhall service history for each vehicle will help to protect the future value of a fleet.
To support a mobile fleet, the Fleet Service Plans aren’t locked into one site. Servicing can take place across the network of retailers, so if a driver happens to be 200 miles away when their vehicle’s service is due, they can visit a site local to them.
These easy-to-manage Vauxhall aftersales scheme plans also offer reduced administration. Easy to set up and a single payment mean businesses are free from on-the-day approvals and credit card payments with every vehicle’s service.
Vauxhall’s fleet warranty, administered by Allianz Global Assistance (UK), provides an easy way to cover the cost of mechanical and electrical repairs over a chosen period.
The warranty is adaptable based on mileage and length of term and includes cover for vans and cars. It will cover the cost of specified mechanical and electrical repairs or components, including parts and labour, after the original manufacturer’s warranty ends.
Depending on your requirements, the warranty can be arranged for up to five years and 150,000 miles on cars and vans.
Most mechanical or electrical parts fitted to the vehicle are included in the warranty with no excess or hidden extras to pay for.
Vauxhall aftersales scheme – the extras
The Vauxhall aftersales scheme Fleet Warranty also includes the following additional benefits:
- A replacement vehicle rental costing up to £50 plus VAT per day subject to a valid repair under the terms of your cover
- A contribution for overnight accommodation or onward travel if it’s necessary as a result of a covered electrical or mechanical failure
- Provide cover while your vehicle is on the continent of Europe, for a period of up to 60 days
Paul Painter, Vauxhall’s fleet programmes and strategic channel manager, said: “Vauxhall’s new fleet service plans and warranties are built to ensure great value and a hassle-free aftersales experience.
“The flexibility of the plans and warranties allows Vauxhall’s fleet customers to customise them to their individual needs and requirements and both are supported by a network-wide service commitment, delivered in purpose -built facilities with a team of dedicated Vauxhall trained technicians.”