THE new Vauxhall Vivaro is priced from £21,240 excluding VAT Vauxhall has confirmed.
The built in Britain van will be available from Vauxhall showrooms in late summer. Orders are open now.
The third-generation Vivaro medium van is a based on a state-of-the-art platform and available in two lengths (L1H1 4.95m and L2H1 5.30m).
You can choose from panel van, doublecab (up to six occupants) and a platform chassis depending on your business requirements.
There are three trim levels: Edition, Sportive and Elite. Vauxhall is making dual side sliding door, driver/passenger airbags and cruise control with speed-limiter as standard on Vivaro for the first time.
Sportive models (from £24,140 ex VAT) are higher specification than the outgoing model. Standard equipment includes body-coloured mirrors, handles and body side moulds, alarm, auto lights and wipers, acoustic windscreen and thickened side glazing.
Top-of-the-range Elite (from £25,540 ex VAT) features the latest safety technology as standard including lane departure warning, speed limit information, intelligent speed adaptation, driver attention alert and blind spot detection.
Vivaro Doublecab has panel van flexibility
The Edition Doublecab (from £26,860 ex VAT) features an innovative hinged steel-mesh bulkhead. This articulates forward when the second row seats are folded and not in use.
It enables maximum utilisation also as a “panel van”, with load volume increasing from 4m3 to 5.5m3. Sportive and Elite Doublecabs feature an integrated bulkhead with a three-passenger rear bench. There is also under-seat storage, and allocation under the seat for longer loads (from cargo side).
The all-new Vivaro range features Euro 6D Temp (Euro 6.2) engines which utilises the more real world representative WLTP emissions cycle. WLTP also takes into consideration options, and the impact of payload.
On the entry level 1.5D (100PS) engine, torque has been improved to 270Nm. Towing has also been improved with up to 2,500kg available. Additionally the factory-fitted tow bar option comes standard with Trailer Stability Control (TSC). TSC uses an electronic stability programme to dampen the vibrations of the trailer as necessary. If severe vibrations are detected which indicates an unsafe and unstable driving condition, then the system will slow the vehicle to a critical pace.
Pricing and spec highlights of new Vivaro range
Edition (Priced from £21,240 excluding VAT)
- Electronic Stability Programme
- Traction Control
- Hill Start Assist
- ABS with electronic brake force distribution
- Digital radio/AM/FM stereo radio with Bluetooth connectivity
- Remote Control Door Locking with Deadlocks
- Selective Door Locking (allows cabin and load area to be locked separately)
- Electric Windows (One-Touch)
- Electrically operated and heated door mirrors
- 12V Socket with USB
- Daytime Running Lights
- Full Size Spare Wheel
- Dual Side Sliding Door
- Driver and Passenger Airbags
- Cruise Control
- 16-Inch Steel Wheels
Sportive (Priced from £24,140 excluding VAT)
- Multimedia with 7”Touch Screen, DAB, HiFi Surround Sound, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto
- Air Conditioning
- Rear Parking Sensors
- FlexCargo load through bulkhead
- Six Way Adjustable Driver’s Seat with centre armrest
- Bench Dual-Passenger Seat with Foldflat Centre
- Body Coloured Front and Rear Bumpers
- Metallic Paint
- Front Fog Lamps
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Driver Drowsiness Alert
- Body-coloured door mirrors, door handles and side body mouldings
- Acoustic Windscreen
- Thickened Side Glazing
- 16-Inch Steel Wheels with full-diameter wheels trims
- Two-Coat Metallic Paint
Elite (Priced from £25,540 excluding VAT)
- Multimedia with 7” Touch Screen, DAB, USB, Smartphone Projection, HiFi Surround Sound and Connected 3D NAVI
- 17-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Electrically folding door mirrors
- Lane Departure Warning
- Speed Limit Recognition
- Intelligent Speed Adaptation enables you to maintain a constant speed – making it ideal for economical motorway driving.
- Driver Attention Alert Level Three
- High Beam Assist
- Side Blind Spot Alert