CURRENTLY that accolade belongs to Low Cost Vans, winner of our Best Van Small Fleet Leasing Company in 2013.
“We were delighted to win the award last year,” said managing director Rod Lloyd.
“Not only did this increase our profile with our funding partners but also boosted staff morale to see how well the company is progressing. We also maximised our exposure of winning the award through our marketing activity.”
I highly recommend companies entering the awards.
The Small Fleet Leasing Awards 2014 are now heading towards their final entries – if you run a van leasing company, should you be entering?
Rod Lloyd again: “I highly recommend companies entering the awards.”
There are seven categories that can be entered – including a new category for manufacturers providing SME fleet leasing funding through their dealer networks (see panel).
But time is running out if you wish to enter – entries close on Friday 12 September 2014.
The Small Fleet Leasing Awards 2014 are being supported by:
- Applied Driving Techniques
- Lex Autolease
- Network Vehicles
- Nexus Vehicle Management
How to enter the Small Fleet Leasing Awards
If you are a small fleet leasing company providing vans into the small business trades and SME van fleet markets , then you can enter the awards through our dedicated awards website.
Small Fleet Leasing Awards 2014
- Best small fleet leasing company: fewer than 250 vehicles sales
- Best small fleet leasing company: + 250 vehicle sales
- Best manufacturer small fleet leasing programme
- Best small fleet leasing marketing award
- Best small fleet leasing customer service award
- Best small fleet green leasing company
- Best small fleet van leasing company