Citroen Relay 35 L3 H2 130bhp Enterprise
- Gross vehicle weight: 3,500kg
- Payload: 1,525kg
Load volume: 13 cu m
- Fuel economy (combined): 38.2 mpg
- CO2 emissions: 195 g/km
- Price (ex-VAT): £27,206
HEAVYWEIGHT vans need to be tough and reliable – yet capable of covering long distances while keeping the occupants safe and comfortable.
At the same time they need to have excellent fuel economy figures and offer a wide range of different models to suit all fleet needs.
It’s a difficult role to fulfil – but the Citroen Relay does all these things excellently and hence is a worthy winner of this award.
Facelifted late last year, the new Relay 35 L3H2 HDi 130 6-speed manual Enterprise provides operators with a unique blend of load carrying practicality, driver safety, comfort and convenience features, as well as low wholelife costs. It has:
- Highest payload (1,525kg) in class, which is up to 400kg greater than its mainstream rivals
- Most practical load compartment (class-leading width/width between wheel arches/low load deck height/vertical load sides/wide & high door apertures)
- High levels of standard safety, communication and comfort equipment – air conditioning, rear parking sensors, Bluetooth hands free &
- USB socket, Teletrac Smartnav satellite navigation, Trackstar stolen vehicle tracking, remote central locking, deadlocks, Touchscreen Audio Pack (DAB digital radio/MP3 CD player/5in colour touchscreen), Cruise Control and speed limiter plus perimetric alarm
- Fuel efficient low emissions/HDi diesel (CO2 195g/km, combined cycle 38.2mpg)
- Low wholelife costs (service intervals up to 30,000 miles)
- Wide range of competitively-priced options, including reversing camera, Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), All-Road Pack with
- Intelligent tracking control and underbody protection.
In addition to its standard panel vans, Citroen offers new Relay specialist models, including tippers, dropsides and Luton vans. Based on well-equipped chassis cabs, these high quality conversions are supplied with a full Citroen factory warranty (2 years, unlimited mileage/3 years, 100,000 miles, whichever comes first) covering both the chassis and the specialist conversion.
Complementing the Relay range is Citroen’s Ready to Run conversion programme, which also includes temperature controlled panel van conversions, glass carrying vans and minibuses.