IF you’re running a small fleet of vans for your business – whether that’s a plumbing firm or a building business, for example – take a look at this: the new Allstar One card.
It’s a fuel card that can save you 2p a litre on fuel. Which is a fairly handy saving. And can be used at 8000 fuel stations.
What’s more, instead of all your van drivers handing in their expenses with separate fuel receipts, you get one HMRC approved invoice from the Allstar One card. And a minimum of 7 days’ credit.
It’s a way of making your work more efficient by taking away some of your day to day administration and also saving your business money.
If you want the complete picture, telematics can also be bolted on as an additional upgrade – so that way you know where your vans are, how the vans are being driven and whether the van was present at the time of the fuelling transaction.
The discounted diesel is available at Keyfuels service stations (for your nearest fuel station click on this locator link), although the card can be used at most other fuel stations, including supermarkets stations.
The Allstar One card is protected by chip and pin technology and can be used to access outside payment terminals.
Other services that can be provided by the Allstar One card include windscreen repair, AA breakdown cover and discounted servicing.
“The launch of the Allstar One Card brings together a number of convenient fleet solutions , additional security features and fuel savings into one,” said managing director Peter Brigden.
Allstar One card – fleet management in a card
- Access to fuel at 7600 fuel stations
- Smartphone app guides drivers to fuel stations
- Discounted diesel at 1780 outlets
- HMRC compliant once invoice
- Minimum 7 days’ credit line
- Save up to 20% on servicing, maintenance and repair
- National Windscreens glass repair and replacement
- AA Breakdown and Fuel Assist
- M6 Toll payment
- ATS Euromaster tyre replacement
- Add Masternaut telematics to the package for the complete picture