Groupama Fleet to manage your business vans
BUSINESS van managers running more than 15 vans – or a mixed fleet of vans and cars – may benefit from a new insurance product from Groupama Insurance.
Called Groupama Fleet, it allows larger small businesses to benefit from the company’s existing Optima Small Fleet insurance previously only available to smaller and micro businesses.
Groupama Fleet includes enhanced overnight emergency accommodation or travel expenses plus new personal accident benefits. Plus policies are written in plain English.
“Our strategy of obtaining feedback on our products and service on an ongoing basis means we can see immediate opportunities to enhance our propositions,” commented Lynn Harris, head of customer proposition, Groupama.
“This, along with the success of Optima Small Fleet has really driven these changes and demonstrates our commitment to giving small businesses the protection they need.”
Groupama Fleet – along with Optima Small Fleet – is available from insurance brokers.
Groupama Fleet Policy Benefits
- Full vehicle cover within the European Union
- Free replacement vehicle for 14 days while insured vehicle is being repaired at a Groupama partnership repairer following an accident
- Necessary overnight accommodation or travel expenses up to £150 following an accident if the vehicle cannot be driven
- Personal accident benefits up to £5,000
- Reinstatement settlement for vans under one year old
- Replacement locks in the event of keys being lost or stolen
- 24 hour accident emergency helpline
- 24 hour windscreen repair/replacement helpline
- Unlimited audio equipment cover for manufacturer specified equipment
- Personal effects and medical expenses up to £250 included
- Guaranteed repairs with a partnership repairer