NISSAN has unveiled its new NV250 compact van, the latest addition to its LCV line-up featuring Intelligent Mobility technologies and an industry-leading five year / 100,000-mile warranty.
It also offers multiple engine and interior configurations, two body lengths and a comprehensive range of conversions. The van is also available with Panel and Crew finishes for optimum practicality and functionality.
The NV250 will be on sale in UK from September 2019 with key eatures including:
- Up to 800kg payload and two body lengths, enhancing cargo-carrying capabilities for seamless deliveries
- Euro6D-Temp compliant for reduced CO2 emissions and optimised fuel efficiency translating into lower overall running costs
- Improved versatility thanks to a wide range of conversions
- On-board Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies, including Hill Start Assist and Extended Grip
- Nissan’s industry-leading five-year warranty / 100,000-mile warranty comes as standard
The panel version is offered in two body lengths (L1 / L2) and in 2 or 3-seat configurations while the single-length crew version (L2) comes with a maximum of 4 seats and multi-positional bulkhead for a versatile cargo space.
Together, these features mean the NV250 can handle everything from quick urban deliveries to transporting larger materials for construction sites.
The NV250 incorporates a proven and efficient 1.5-litre diesel engine, with three different powertrain options available.
It will also be offered alongside the e-NV200, Nissan’s pioneering and class-leading zero emissions compact van which has sold more than 20,000 units across Europe since launch.
It is now upgraded with a 40 kWh battery, offering a range of up to 124 miles (WLTP Combined Cycle).