AHEAD of the order book opening later this month and first deliveries expected in September, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has announced new Volkswagen Caddy prices and specifications.
The all-new Caddy is priced from £13,500. It’s available in:
- Trendline and
- Highline trims
- Short or Maxi wheelbases.
Go for the Maxi version and it adds 469 mm to the short wheelbase’s already generous 1,781 mm and a load capacity of 4.2m3 (SWB 3.2m3).
The entry-level Startline model comes with an impressive array of standard equipment:
- electric windows and heated and electrically adjustable wing mirrors,
- a five-inch touchscreen Composition Colour radio system with DAB+ and Bluetooth capability
- a lockable glovebox
- safety features such as driver and front passenger front, side and curtain airbags,
- a new post-collision braking system
- and a seatbelt reminder.
With prices starting from £15,670, you get additionally over the Startline:
- full wheel covers,
- body coloured bumpers, handles and wing mirrors,
- rear parking sensors,
- cruise control,
- multi-function display,
- driver’s lumbar support,
- under-seat storage and
- sun visors with vanity mirrors.