Amsterdam show debut before 2008 UK on-sale date
Renault is launching an all-new version of its Kangoo.
The van goes on sale in the UK in summer 2008.
This follows its show debut at Amsterdam.
The new Kangoo will be available in short or standard wheelbase.
There is the choice of five engines.Three diesel: 1.5 dCi with 70, 85 and 105hp outputs.Plus two petrol: 1.6 8V 90hp, and 1.6 16V 105hp.Payload range: 650 to 800kg.
The new Kangoo will also feature car-like standards of comfort, including a CD-MP3 in-car entertainment unit, electric windows and Bluetooth mobile phone connectivity.
New Renault Kangoo van engine line-up
- Diesel 1.5dCi 70hp 53.2mpg, 140g/km CO2 emissions
- Diesel 1.5dCi 85hp 54.3mpg, 137g/km CO2 emissions
- Diesel 1.5dCi 105hp 52.3mpg, 142g/km CO2 emissions
- Petrol 1.6 8V 90hp 36.2mpg
- Petrol 1.6 16V 105hp 36.7mpg