Discounts available on new vans across the range
RENAULT has joined the van makers offering a hefty discount to van operators hit by the new Low Emission Zone (LEZ) rules, due to come into force on January 3, 2012.
Renault is now offering eligible commercial vehicle users up to £6,000 off the basic price of its van, conversions and minibus ranges.
The following savings on Renault vans are available to qualifying customers across on orders placed between now and March 31, 2012:
- Up to £2,300 off Kangoo Compact
- Up to £2,900 off Kangoo Van
- Up to £2,700 off Kangoo Van Maxi
- Up to £4,600 off Trafic (Panel Van, Crew Van and Platform Cab)
- Up to £6,000 off Master (Panel Van, Crew Van and conversions)
- Up to £4,600 off Trafic Passenger (nine seats) and up to £3,600 off Master Passenger models (six, nine and 17 seats)
The revised LEZ now affects several types of vehicle, including around 72,000 vans and minibuses, weighing 1,205kg unladen to 3,500kg GVW, or 5 tonnes in the case of minibuses with more than eight seats, registered before January 1, 2002. Vans and minibuses will need to meet a Euro 3 standard for particulate matter to drive in London without paying a daily charge of £100 in order to avoid a £500 penalty for non-compliance.
Further information on the LEZ regulations and vehicle eligibility, is available from the official Transport for London website, ww.tfl.gov.uk/lezlondon.
More information on the Renault offers for operators using the LEZ, including full terms and conditions, are available by calling Renault Business on 08000 141056 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.