IF your business needs a refrigerated van to do business, then check out these fridge vans following a tie up between van leasing specialist Vanarama and CoolKit fridge converters.
There are three refrigerated vans on offer: Citroen Berlingo, Ford Transit Custom, and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Monthly lease rentals being quoted by Vanarama are:
- Citroen Citroen Berlingo L1 1.6 BlueHdi 625Kg 75ps Fridge Van rentals start from £199 a month
- Ford Transit Custom 300 LWB Low Roof Van Limited 130ps Fridge Van rentals from £286 a month
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Fridge Van rentals from £354 a month
Refrigerated vans can be used in a wide range of sectors. These include food wholesaling, catering, floristry, pharmaceutical, product sampling and courier sectors.
CoolKit says its refrigerated conversions have one of the best payloads on the market thanks to innovative build techniques and lightweight materials used within the lining.
- If you’re looking for a van lease, check out our van leasing special offers
Simon Lench, Specialist Vehicles Manager at Vanarama said: “Leasing a vehicle is not only an easy way to set up a business without the capital expenditure, it’s the most affordable. You have predictable monthly costs, better cash flow and often a smaller deposit than on other finance agreements.
“All of the vehicles we provide are brand new meaning our customers know they are getting the best-quality van conversions – they’re also delivered free of charge to wherever they need them. All they need to do is add fuel and off they go.
“Vanarama has a good reputation, and so do CoolKit. Our customers can therefore rest assured that they’re receiving a great product, accompanied by great service, at a great price.”
- If you’re looking for a van lease supplier, check out or new leasing directory